The pound has reached a three and a half year high against the Euro topping €1.25.
Anyone transferring funds to the Eurozone can take advantage of the best prices in over three years.
Please see graph below:
The information above has been provided by MoneyCorp, we high recommend their services for your international money transfers:
Why use Moneycorp for your international money transfers?
- Better exchange ratesthan the high street banks ensuring you save money
- Ability to transfer any amounts, one-off and regular payments
- Expert service helping you to transfer money at the best time
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authorityfor the provision of payment services giving you peace of mind
- In 2011, Moneycorp helped 2.5 million customers save moneywith their currency requirements
- Currently the trusted provider for : Virgin Atlantic, The Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail, National Australia Bank, Forces Pension Society.
If you need to make or receive an international payment, it just makes financial sense to use Moneycorp rather than a bank.
To start saving money and find out more information click here.