View the Video: Le Pergole Di Sonenga Video, Lake Como.
LE PERGOLE DI SONENGA – Lake Como
Newly constructed apartments and a villa. Stunning panoramic lake views from every property, located in the Golden Triangle Village of Menaggio on Lake Como.
Email us for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
A prestigious development, painstakingly designed using high quality natural materials and superior finishing’s, it also optimises environmentally-friendly systems. Named after the traditional pergolas that support the green wisteria foliage.
The enchanting town Menaggio is located along the right lakeside, where the lake divides into the two arms of Lecco and Como.
Easy access to the road connecting to St Moritz and Lugano, to Valtellina, to Como and Milan
Pergole Di Sonenga is located on the old route of the railway that connected Menaggio with Porlezza, Como Lake with Ceresio Lake. The abandoned railway tracks that ran through the town of Sonenga, are still supported by three impressive stone arches. This beautifully green area is a natural amphitheatre, which opens out towards the lake and towards the magnificent views and has a sunny exposure. The village is surrounded by woodland and fresh mountain streams.
The Pergole Di Sonenga Village is inspired by the local tradition, with country reminiscences but, at the same time, with modern building and technological features.
Every living unit has its own identity.
Ground floor apartments have terraces and gardens, and all other apartments have balconies all have stunning panoramic view over looking the Lake.
The development, is divided into four different blocks which are connected through pedestrian routes equipped with pergolas, natural stonewalls, landscaped gardens.
The nature elements are maintained, and even underlined, through the landscaped gardens.
Relax in the sunniest position and with the best lake and Valsassina view, all around the swimming pool, with sun deck and Jacuzzi.
The development optimised environmentally friendly systems: rain water is re-cycled for gardening and swimming pool use, and a low cost heating system & solar panels provide interior comfort and efficiency.
A walkway is planned for bicycles and pedestrians, connecting Menaggio with Porlezza and Croce, where there is an 18 hole golf course (5 minutes by car)
Garages and covered parking spaces are available
- Stunning beauty (wonderful views of Lake Como and surrounding Mountains)
- To enhance your quality of life: peacefulness, green areas, swimming pool, walking and cycling track, golf club and so on
- It’s a good investment: in the Lake Como area property prices have grown every year with a rate of 50%, during the last 4 years, and with a rate of 100% during the past 10/12 years. You can enjoy your holidays with no additional costs and in a few years you can revalue your property. According to financial forecast, carried by renowned financial newspapers, investments on Lake Como will get an increase of 3% to 5% per year, not to mention any rental income.
- The properties are complete
- Some properties need to be fitted out, the properties are designed to the highest quality and individual units can be modified to owners’ particular specifications. Some purchasers have their properties completely finished and furnished, so if you would like to view any of the finishes you can.
- The developer is a family owned business with 25 years of experience in design and build of a number of prestigious developments in the Lake Como region, including new properties and refurbishing old properties.