Luxury Renovated Villa Looking For New Owner To Love It in Tuscany!
People aspire to own a property in Tuscany – you cant help but want it when you see the video of this stunning villa. The views are beautiful – I can imagine myself sitting on the edge of the swimming pool or the terrace with a gin and tonic in my hand.
Asking Price: 1,800,000 € (Financing Available)
This is a superb villa, lovingly restored by it’s existing owner and designed to a very high standard, with 360 degree views across 21 acres of private land in the beautiful Casentino valley area of Tuscany, Italy. Villa Striano has been renovated under the direction of a local architect who now looks after the property through his own management and property company thus ensuring absent owners peace of mind.
The villa has been designed for maximum flexibility with one downstairs bedroom suite, family rooms and a self contained separate annexe with double bedroom.
- 6 double bedrooms, which includes a Master Suite with a separate dressing room, all En Suite (6 bathrooms)
- 3 very large Living Rooms with open Tuscan style fireplaces, first floor sitting room and large balcony (1 living room is used as a spacious dining room with fully functioning Aga
- Large private infinity pool with outdoor kitchen and gas barbeque grills
- Pool changing rooms and Sauna
- Heated outdoor Jacuzzi
- Large terraced areas and several ‘niche’ corners throughout the grounds
- Full central heating
- Satellite TV enabled
- Fully equipped designer kitchen with black marble surfaces, large Travertine double sink, 90cm Sieman gas hob, American and large fridge, adjoining larder room
- Garden fully landscaped and stocked with cypress and olive trees, vines, pergolas with large turfed areas
Maintenance and Management: The existing owner of Villa Striano uses a reliable local company to manage and maintain the property.
Villa Striano is around 1 hour from both Florence and Siena and two hours from Pisa thus facilitating access from excellent airport hubs. The property is situated close enough to the nearby town of Talla to enjoy it’s amenities of restaurants, shops and other communication links. The larger town of Arezzo is about a 30 minutes drive away.
Rental Income for Villa Striano in 2008: In such an exclusive location, when combined with high specification and building quality, rental income for Striano in 2008 will be €4900 per week for Mid Season and €5900 per week High Season.On this basis, annual rental income of some €150,000 per annum is achievable with visitors from many countries, amongst them the UK, US and Canada as well as other European countries. Maintenance and Management: The existing owner of Striano uses a reliable local company to manage and maintain the property. All maintenance and building issues are thus solved removing the main potential headaches and concerns of non-resident owners.
If I am tempting you please contact for further details, 0044 (0)845 6522 452